Everything you need to set up Junior can be found inside his box. In just a few easy steps, Junior will be ready to go!
Each box includes:
- Junior himself
- Charging station & adapter
- 2 Side brushes (1 spare)
- 1 Spare main brush
- 1 Spare HEPA filter
- Blindfold and bumper stickers
- Bag of screws
- Flat head screwdriver
- Cleaning tool
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
To get Junior ready for his first clean:
Install side brush:
- Flip Junior over onto a flat surface.
- Secure Junior’s side brush into its socket using the screwdriver and screw included in his box.
Set up charging station:
- Plug the adapter into the side of the charging station.
- Place the station against a wall with plenty of room around it.
- Place Junior on the charging station with the silver nodes on his front lined up with the charging plates on the station. While charging, the battery bars on Junior’s screen will flash and the word “charging” will appear
- Let Junior charge fully until the battery bars stay still and the word charging is no longer lit.
- Alternatively, you can charge Junior directly by plugging the adapter into the inlet above his ON/OFF switch.
Junior automatically returns to his charging station when at 15% battery capacity. But first you will need to sync Junior to his charging station.
Sync charging station:
- Make sure the charging station is plugged in.
- Press the "Sync" button on the back of the charging station while at the same time flipping Junior's power switch ON.
Set up remote:
- Insert 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Press the pause button while at the same time flipping Junior's power switch ON.
Set Junior to clean:
- Clear Junior's cleaning area of cords and wires.
- Press the GO button on Junior’s cover or remote.