You can use Junior’s remote to communicate with him and direct him around your room.
Junior’s remote runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included). To use Junior’s remote for the first time, you will need to sync it.
To sync Junior’s remote:
- Insert 2 AAA batteries.
- Hold down the PAUSE button on the remote.
- While still holding down the PAUSE button, flip Junior’s power switch ON.
- Junior will chirp twice to let you know the sync was successful.
- Power - Puts Junior in and out of standby mode
- Navigational Arrows - Control Junior’s movements
- CAUTION: Be careful not to drive Junior backwards toward a ledge or obstacle because he will not be able to detect danger behind him. Release Junior’s BACK button if you are moving him toward an obstacle or ledge.
- Pause - Stops and resumes Junior’s movements
- Mute - Stops Junior from beeping while in standby mode
- Corner - Junior will travel and clean along the perimeter of your room
- Go! - Junior will clean on his default auto setting, then return to his station when his battery reaches 15%
- Waffle - Junior will target a small spill by going over it in a grid pattern, then return to his charging station
- Charge - Sends Junior back to his charging station to recharge
- Speed - Tells Junior to go faster or slower for a more thorough clean