Bob automatically returns to his charging station when he reaches 15% battery life.
To set up Bob’s charging station:
- Plug the adapter into the side of the charging station. The station will light up.
- Place the station against a wall on a hard, flat surface.
- Make sure it is easily accessible with at least 10 feet (3 m) of space in front and 2 feet (0.5 m) of space on each side.
To sync Bob's station:
- Plug the adapter into the side of the charging station.
- Hold down the “Sync” button on the back of the station while simultaneously flipping Bob's power switch ON. Bob will beep twice to let you know the sync was successful.
To charge Bob:
- Place Bob directly on top of his station, with the metal plates on his underside lined up with the charging nodes on his station.
- Unplug the adapter from the station and plug it directly into Bob's side, above his ON/OFF switch.
The battery bars on his screen will flash and the word “Charging” will light up. Allow Bob to fully charge until the battery bars remain still and the word “Charging” disappears.
Bob can sit on his charging station for up to 5 days. After that, you should switch him OFF to conserve his battery life.