Bob is equipped with 6 cleaning modes: Deep Clean; Quick Clean; Touch Up; Waffle Track; Spiral Track; and Wall Track.
To select a cleaning mode:
- Press the CLEANING MODE button on Bob's cover or remote.
- Press GO! to confirm your selection.
- Bob’s default cleaning mode and best for most situations.
- Bob thoroughly covers a large area for just over an hour, then returns to his charging station when his battery reaches 15%.
- Best for medium-sized areas.
- Bob cleans for 30 minutes before returning to charging station.
- Best for small spaces, or when you want to quickly “touch up” a messy area.
- Bob cleans for 15 minutes before returning to his charging station.
- Best for cleaning spills.
- Bob targets a spill zone by tracing a grid pattern.
- Also best for spills.
- Bob targets a spill zone by spiraling outward from the center and then reversing his movements.
- Best for when you want to get dust that's built up in corners and against walls.
- Bob sweeps along the perimeter of your home with his side brush.