You can use Bob's remote to communicate with him and direct him around your room.
Bob's remote runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included). To use Bob's remote for the first time, you will need to sync it.
To sync Bob's remote:
- Hold down the PAUSE button on the remote.
- While still holding down the PAUSE button, flip Bob's power switch ON.
- Bob will chirp twice to let you know the sync was successful.
- Bob will clean on his default Deep Clean setting, then return to his station when at 15% battery
- Cycles through Bob's cleaning modes; press Go! to confirm your selection
- Sends Bob back to his charging station
- Puts Bob in and out of standby mode; Bob will beep once every 2 minutes while in standby mode
- Silences Bob's beeping while in standby mode
- Turns Bob's UV light on and off
Set Current Time
- Sets the current time and date on Bob's remote
Set Cleaning Schedule
- Programs Bob's cleaning schedule
- Slows Bob down for a more intensive clean, and speeds him up to default speed
- Control Bob's movements
- Stops and resumes Bob's movements