Everything Bob needs for his first clean can be found inside his box. In just a few easy steps, Bob will be ready to work!
Install side brush:
- Flip Bob over onto a flat surface.
- Secure the side brush using the flathead screwdriver and short screw found in Bob’s box.
Set up charging station:
- Plug the adapter into the side of the charging station. The red power light will turn on.
- Place the station against a wall with plenty of room around it.
- Place Bob on the charging station with the silver nodes on his bottom lined up with the charging plates on the station.
- OR, you may charge Bob directly by plugging the adapter into the inlet above his ON/OFF switch.
While charging, Bob's battery bars will flash and the word “charging” will appear.
Let Bob charge fully until the battery bars stay still and the word "charging" is no longer lit.
Bob automatically returns to his charging station when at 15% battery capacity. But first you will need to sync Bob to his charging station.
Sync charging station:
- Make sure the charging station is plugged in.
- Press the "Sync" button on the back of the charging station while at the same time flipping Bob's power switch ON.
- Insert 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Press the pause button while at the same time flipping Bob's power switch ON.
blOck Plus allows you to create digital barriers and keep Bob away from cords and off-limits areas. One barrier is emitted from blOck's left side, the other is emitted from blOck's front. You may use one or both barriers, depending on your preference.
Sync blOck Plus:
- Insert 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Press the button on the left arrow button.
- The power light on the left side of blOck Plus will turn on, stay still for 10 seconds, and then slowly blink every 3 seconds. This means the blOck’s left barrier is ON and ready to sync.
- Now the power light on the front side of blOck Plus will turn on, stay still for 10 seconds, and then slowly blink every 3 seconds. This means the blOck’s front-facing barrier is ON and ready to sync.
Turn blOck ON/OFF:
- Left barrier:
- To turn on the left barrier, press the left arrow button. The power light on the left side will turn on.
- To turn off, press the left arrow button again. The power light will disappear.
- To turn on the front barrier, press the up arrow button. The power light on the left side will turn on.
- To turn off, press the up arrow button again. The power light will disappear.
Set Bob to clean:
- Clear Bob's cleaning area of cords and wires.
- Press the GO button on Bob's cover or remote.