To maximize Junior’s efficiency, it is best to clean out his dustbin, filters, and brushes once a week.
To empty Junior’s dustbin:
- Press the button on the back of Junior and gently slide his dustbin out.
- Pull down the transparent door on Junior’s bin and empty its contents.
Junior’s HEPA filter is located on the ceiling of his dustbin. To clean Junior’s HEPA filter:
- Pull the filter frame out and dust the three filter layers using the cleaning tool included in Junior’s box.
- When done, place the thinner electrostatic filter on top of the thicker mesh filter, and slide the filter frame back in its place in the dustbin’s ceiling.
When done cleaning:
- Replace the transparent door on the lower edge of the dustbin.
- Then, slide the whole dustbin back into Junior.
To clean Junior’s main brush:
- Use a screwdriver to remove the screw on Junior’s main brush. Then lift the main brush out of its compartment.
- Clean the main brush thoroughly from end to end using the cleaning tool included in Junior’s box.
- You may use scissors to cut away hairs wrapped around the brush, and a pair of tweezers to remove congestion from the brush cap.
- Make sure to thoroughly clean the inside of the brush compartment as well.
- When done, replace the brush cap on the pin end of the main brush.
- Insert the main brush’s square end into the square indentation inside the brush compartment.
- Replace the screw securing the main brush.
To clean Junior’s side brush:
- Use a screwdriver to remove the screw holding Junior’s side brush in place.
- Remove any dust and hair from both Junior’s side brush and the socket where it is held.
- Replace the brush using a screwdriver.